Interior Design Cheat Sheets™ DIGITAL VERSION ONLY
This is for the digital version of the Interior Design Cheat Sheets™. You will get a PDF copy of the Sheets and are free to print them for personal use. Click here if you would like the version with access to my private FB decorating tribe.
If you've ever wished you could snap your fingers and have a designer help you every step of the way with your design struggles, then this product is for you. The Interior DesignCheat Sheets™ include 25 full-color, visually driven, pages on these topics and more:
- A list of steps for executing your decorating project
- How to identify types of patterns + how to mix them
- Lessons on using color in your home + my favorite paint colors
- A list of common design styles + a guide for identifying your own style
- A handy at-a-glance measurement guide for those times when you need to know how high to hang a light or how far apart to set your coffee table from your sofa
- Step-by-step instructions for creating a floorplan of your space to scale
- A list of my favorite online furniture and accessory retailers
- Hand-drawn sketches showing you how to style main areas in your home like coffee tables and bookshelves
The pages are set up as 5.25 x 8.5". I recommend a half size binder to place your sheets in if you plan to print. Sending the file to a place like Office Depot will make for the simplest printing/cutting.
Here are some other items that aren't necessary but may come in handy when using your Cheat Sheets and developing a room design: